At its core, DASIRI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT services Property Owners in both the Thai residential and commercial property markets.
Founded in Bangkok in 2010, DASIRI has grown from managing one owned property in Hua Hin into managing a small and exclusive portfolio of properties in Bangkok, Pattaya, Jomtien Hua Hin and Samui of currently 25 properties, by proving repeatedly its commitment to long-term professional relationships.
The key success factors of DASIRI is the on-hands on-site management, continuing maintenance and rectification of even smallest defects as well as the overall presentation of the property.
We understand that optimum financial performance of a property asset requires continual proactive management. Our business model has been developed to constantly seek to improve income, marketability, and value to the property owner. And through that significantly increasing property values.
We will provide advice on all aspects of management relating to property and ensure that obligations of both Property Owner and Tenants are met in full. Further, we hold a firm belief in fostering goodwill through a respectful and professional relationship with Owners and Tenants.
Our principle objective is to provide a personal, pro-active and efficient service combining the extensive knowledge base with the professionalism and practices of international standards:
- Provide active rental/ leasing program in order to fully lease/rent the property
- Provide active supervision of caretakers and all site staff
- Lawn and general grounds maintenance
- Pool/ Window/ Common Area cleaning, maintenance and repairs (with DASIRI Maintenance Contract only)
- Security, Reception, patrolling and guarding (with DASIRI Security Contract Only)
- Rain/ Flood service: Cleaning and maintenance of common area, roadways, sidewalks, and car parks
- Conducting regular building and apartment inspections to ensure delivery of services
- Providing updates about the physical condition of the property, advising on any renovations and maintenance required and make all financial arrangements to address maintenance items as identified
- Overseeing the maintenance of common areas by contracting relevant services and supervising execution
- Planning of all maintenance and repair works with vendors, and ensuring that the property at all times is being managed efficiently
- Securing property by contracting and/or maintaining security service provider contract; installing and maintaining security devices and infrastructure; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies (with DASIRI Security Contract Only)
- Supervising collection objectives by issuing of invoices to residents and providing at least one on-site non-cash collection per month for maintenance fees (multi-units contract only)
- Settling utility bills and invoices from service providers within an agreed standard period of time in accordance with budget guidelines
- Planning and preparing an annual budget for approval
- Scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective action
- Working in conjunction with Juristic Person with enforcing occupancy policies as stated in House regulation document by initiating contact with violators and/or facilitate engaging legal services (multi-units contract only)
- Attending general and board meetings as required
- Providing delinquency report for circulation on a monthly basis (multi-units contract only)
- Sending out delinquency notices for rent arrears as follows:
- Personal phone call or personal contact is made to the tenant
- Reminder notice is sent to the tenant
- Eviction Notice is delivered to the tenant and late fees are applies
- legal proceedings commence to permanently remove the tenant from the premises
- locks changed and legal actions will commence to secure all arrears